Monday, November 1, 2010

Jane Fonda, Move Over!

After talking to my 9:00 step & sculpt class multiple times about doing an 80's class, I finally set the date:  November 1st, the day after Halloween.  This seemed appropriate, and I invited members (many over 65) to join me by wearing their best 80's aerobics gear.

The night before the class, I had a moment of panic.  WHAT IF NO ONE DRESSED UP BUT ME?!?!

My friends told me that I couldn't let that stop me.  I had to own it.  For better or for worse, I did.  And, in attempt at full disclosure, here I am.  Purple leggings, leotard, and all.  If you look in the mirror of the first picture, you'll see another young woman in leggings and a leotard too, so at least I wasn't the only one!  It was totally, radically bodacious.



5 comments:

  1. um... AMAZING! so excited to be friends with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha!!! I was at one of those classes where you pitched the 80's class, and everyone sounded very excited. Whether or not they dressed up, I'm sure they loved it! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..I am so glad gym wear has come so far....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow where did you even find an outfit like that? awesome!

    ReplyDelete