Saturday, January 10, 2015

Meal Planning for 1/10-1/24

One of the best ways to make my life feel less stressful is to plan.  Organizing and planning are not my favorite things, but the truth is, things go better when I practice these things to a certain level.  So . . . here is my meal planning for the next 2 weeks.  Notice many of the recipes are Paleo.  I'm not 100% Paleo, but cutting back on "stuff."  So yeah.  Truth:  I may make bread on some of those nights. 

Suppers
Sunday:  Eggplant Pizzas
Monday: Grilled Veggies& Chicken w/Tomato vinaigrette (Paleo recipe) 
Tuesday:  Mom's makin' Dinner!
Wednesday:  Small Group--fajitas BRING dessert
Thursday:  Thai Curry (Paleo recipe) *Don't forget to take dinner to Robertsons!!*
Friday:  Justin bball game Meatball Stew (Paleo recipe)
Saturday:  Crockpot Apple Pork Tenderloin (Paleo recipe) w/sweet potatoes
Sunday:  Yumm Bowls
Monday:  Meatloaf balls (Paleo)
Tuesday:  Mom's makin' Dinner
Wednesday:  Small Group
Thursday:   Beef Brisket*Don't forget to take dinner to Hartsfields!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment