Monday, April 18, 2011

Fish Taco Night

Last week (or was it the week before?!) we went to our friends house for fish tacos.  I used to be afraid of fish tacos.  I mean, I'm from Oregon and my first introduction to fish tacos were the ones my friends were buying on the streets of Tijuana on Mexico missions trips.  I was told they were delicious.  Right.  No one was going to convince me at that point in time.


Danielle (my awesome running partner who is entering her 3rd trimester of pregnancy!!!) bakes delicious, fresh Halibut soaked in butter with crumbled tortilla chips on top.  What's not to love already?!  The fish was served on these amazing corn AND flour tortillas, topped with cheese, slaw, and mango guacamole.  To top it off, Danielle made Flan.  If that wasn't enough, we had a fantastic time--and so did our kids! 

 Bug & Dad
 J, C, and B
 Justin loves all the kids!
 And they love him.
The crazy man picked all 4 up at the same time.  No one can accuse him of leaving them out . . . except me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment