Saturday, July 31, 2010

So much to say

Yes, a DMB song title and my current blog title for the day.  So much for being original, but hey, I'm tired.

Things have been crazy busy.  I've been taking pictures and have thought almost everyday about what I was going to blog about and then never gotten around to it.  Like I told my friend Summer on Tuesday, I'm busy, but I'm not sure what to tell you I've done.  I know, sad, right?  Ah, well, I love my family and I love summer.

In addition, 

That's right:  I got a new bike.  AND my friend Stacey gave me a new I (heart) My Bike. bell, which is a must have for a beach cruiser.  You would also think that a beach is a must have for a beach cruiser, but sadly, I have no beach.  Justin and I did, however, go riding the other night down the Eugene trail by the river, which actually has a name, but I'm not sure what it is.  Regardless, it was as close to the beach as I was going to get, and it was beautiful!



Currently, I'm on the hunt for a really amazingly cool basket, which my friend Ashley found the exact one that I am coveting (well, in a mild, sinless way) in Seattle for a great price, but sadly didn't include the hardware.  Thus, on my part-time group exercise instructor paycheck, cannot afford.  (Except as you know from a previous post, I probably could afford it, but am choosing to spend my money on something else, right?!)



Anyway, that's it for now.  Here's what I'm still going to post, hopefully sooner than later:

-Blueberries
-Making a Tu-tu
-Camp Betty:  progressive dinner & sewing
-The Betty Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment