Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh! And a weight update. Bleh.

After indulging in chocolate truffles on Valentine's Day, (and after Valentine's Day) . . .

  and after devouring a croissant breakfast sandwich at Metropol Bakery . . . 

  and after enjoying Eggs Benedict at Sunday Brunch . . .

  and after savoring Clam Chowder and the Oregon Coast this weekend . . .

. . . when I weighed myself Monday night at 10:30pm, I was up 1.8 lbs from last week.

Now for the excuses:

1)  I have weighed in the morning in the past, and this was at night.  Totally different.
2)  I was sick for a week and couldn't work out. 
3)  I was down 4 ounces (133.6) only 2 days before.  (what?!?)
4)  I ate a bit more liberally than I had been, BUT still better than I had been eating before this.  

I'm back to a little more discipline this week.  While my clothes are looser and I definitely look thinner (pretty sure), I will say that this is a bit frustrating.  (sigh)  Why is it so easy to gain weight and so hard to lose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment