Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Recipes

Last time I went grocery shopping, I forgot what recipes I was going to make--or where they were.  Most of my "new" recipes are on my Pinterest board, but we all know how hard it can be to sort through an entire board for what you want, especially when you forget what you're looking for.

So I'm going to put links to my week's food here so I don't forget!

Breakfast:  Baked Oatmeal, double batch to reheat in the mornings
Lunches:
Sandwiches (need to buy more PB)
Salads (need more lettuce)
Don't have the right link, but English muffin topped with hummus, avacado, roasted tomato
Toast + Hummus + Avocado + Roasted Tomato

Suppers
Monday:  Mini Tamale Pies
Tuesday:  Yumm Bowls
Wednesday:  Mahi-Mahi Tacos with Mango Salsa
Thursday:  Salad, Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili
Friday:  Out
Saturday:  I don't know.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment