Sunday, October 3, 2010

Random: Great Groceries @ Great Prices

You know when you find things are great deals and you want everyone to know?!  Well, I do and I do!

My top grocery deal picks for this week:

1.  5 lb. Grated Tillamook Cheddar Cheese:  Costco $9.99

I don't think that Costco always has the best deals, but grab this bag because it's under $2/lb. and it's already grated!  I love buying grated cheese, especially when it's less expensive than buying the brick.  It's so easy to use this for tacos, quesadillas, soups, casseroles . . . you get the picture.

2.  2 lb. Bag Kirkland Espresso Beans Roasted by Starbucks: Costco $9.99

Justin and I have been drinking this stuff for a few years now and at 5 bucks a pound you can't beat it.  While we brew ours in our practically antique "Barista" machine, these beans will make you a wonderful regular pot of coffee.

3.  "This Blueberry (or Apple . . . Fig . . . Strawberry . . . ) Walked into a Bar" Cereal Bars: Trader Joe's $1.79

Let's be honest:  you're in a hurry and your kids are hungry.  Do you want to stuff their faces with snacks loaded with high fructose corn syrup?  Of course not.  These bars taste good, kids love them, and there is no corn syrup involved.  

I have a ton more, but I'll let out my secrets slowly!  Just kidding.  I only have so much time to blog!

How about you?  Any great grocery deals you can share?

No comments:

Post a Comment