Have you noticed that I often start off with "so . . ."???
I better start off on a good foot with all my goals I wrote yesterday. After this post, I will have partially succeeded in 3 areas:
1. Worked out this morning + ate fairly healthfully (hopefully on my way to dropping 15) .
2. Blogged (helps in my goal to "blog regularly")
3. Plan my first week of meals.
Aweseome. Two-Zero-Eleven is going to be amazing.
On a separate note, that has everything to do with meal planning, check out this awesome blog where tons of people comment with their weekly meal plans.
Here's my meal plan:
Mon: Ground Beef fajitas
Wed: Fettucinini Alfredo w/shrimp
Fri: Pot Roast
Sun: Our weekly $5 Caesar's Hot 'N Ready :)
What's yours?!? And a new recipe wouldn't hurt either. :)
By the way, here's a couple of the recipes I use:
Pioneer Women's Perfect Pot Roast.
(She's so good I can hardly stand it. I thought my pot roast was good until I did it "her way." Darn it.)
Find it here:
Alfredo Sauce (this one from allrecipes.com):
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream (I used 1/2 & 1/2)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese (I ran out and had to use a little mozzarella)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in parsley and serve.